Tommy Knife® Model: TK-E (Serial # XM-E4TOR)
* The knife you see in the picture is the actual knife. As a "XM" model, you will see original hand engraving traces by the knife maker during the production process. All Tommy Knife registered serial numbers are laser engraved on the blades.
- Blade material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade design: Tanto
- Edge finish: Right hand grind
- Blade finish: Distressed black oxide
- Grip material: Black / green G10
- Grip finish (style): Caveman
- Sheath material: Kydex - Black
- Overall Length: 6.12"
- Blade Width: 1.02"
- Cutting edge length: 3.16"
- Blade Thickness: 0.076"
- Handle Length: 2.9"
*Dimensions and weight are based on averages for standardized knife designs and materials. Since each knife is hand made, there might be slight variations in the specifications.
From Knife Center: "This custom DY-" fixed blade has a very compact handle so it's easily concealed yet it provides a solid two-finger grip. The shape of the spine allows you to really bear down on this knife hard so you can put some serious force behind each cut. The advantage of a chisel edge is that the thin cutting edge is good for tactical scenarios and the tip is better at penetrating tough material. Both these were highly considered when designing this backup knife and its tanto tip will slice like an X-ACTO knife. The large finger guard makes for much safer handling on this two-finger design and prevents you from sliding forward onto the blade when stabbing. Duane was really excited about this knife as it's a design that will fit into anyone's lifestyle, no matter if that's tactical or not."
About the Tommy Knife TK-E: A small sized fixed blade. Designed to be carried and used in pairs they are offered in both a right and left chisel grind. The entire Tommy Knife line is designed for a forward or reverse grip application.
Blade Material: This Tommy Knife TK-E is custom made using CPM-S30V Stainless Steel, which meets the three major balancing factors: toughness (impact), wear resistance (edge retention) and corrosion.